- HCAM News
- Absolutely Yoga
- All About Hopkinton
- Business Matters
- Dive In Drive In
- Government Meetings
- Great Gardens
- HCAM-ED Specials
- HCAM-TV Specials
- Hiller Sports
- The HOP Seat
- Manager's Corner
- Meet Your Neighbor
- Physician Focus
- Poetic Lines
- Senior View
- The Gathering
- Veterans Remember
- Wake Up & Smell the Poetry
- Women's Art Forum
- Live Stream
- Get Involved
- The HCAM Store
- Town Info
Register Now for the 10th Annual Sharon Timlin 5K Race
The 10th Annual Sharon Timlin Memorial 5K Road Race to Cure ALS will be held on Saturday, June 15, 2013 at Hopkinton High School. The 5K Online registration is open now! The 2013 race is limited to 1,800 participants and spaces fill up quickly.
- USATF-certified 5K course with timed mile markers.
- Professional finish line timing provided by RaceWire.
- Great post-race party with fun for the whole family!
- Live music, food, huge family fun day with prizes, silent auction, awesome raffles and more.
- Quality technical T-shirts are guaranteed to those registered by May 15 and then as available after that date.
5K race begins at 8:30 am. There is no race-day registration! Race is strictly limited to 1,800 participants. Registration will be closed when that number is reached or after June 11 at midnight.
- 1-mile race for children 7-10 years old at 10:00 am;
- $15 registration fee includes technical T-shirt and chip timing; limited to 200 runners. Register by mail, online or on race day if space is available.
- Top 3 Male and Female finishers
- Top 3 Age Group finishers: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- Wheelchair Division; no duplicate awards.
Route 495, Exit 20 toward Hopkinton (Route 85 North), follow Route 85 approximately 3.5 miles to Hopkinton High School on left. Arrive early as parking is limited.
Abbie Rosenberg (508) 625-1660
David Krueger (508) 423-9915
If you'd like to volunteer for the event, please visit the Sharon Timlin website and sign up online.
The committee is planning a spectacular day for all ages!! If you are interested in a larger role as part of the committee, please contact Abbie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Know of anyone interested in sponsoring an important cause and getting some visibility for their company? If so, please contact Michelle Weilding at email@example.com.
Save The Date: Saturday, June 15, 2013 8:30 AM
We fill up fast and the event is held rain or shine!!